Sunday, July 19, 2015

POBR Day 6 Friday:


We traveled from Oregon to the Spokane Valley, specifically the K.O.A. a long drive. We arrived in the evening and I began posting the essentials on FB as I am an administrator for 3 programs, and assisting everyone as much as I could with the downloading of their photos, or anything to do with questions of their technology. 

Actually this is helping me remember everything I have learned throughout the years, and practice this skill. Other than that, we set up our camps, moved food around from van to van, which has been an ongoing atrocity. 

Late night conversations at the internet table, sparked plenty of curiosity about one of the youth. The best advice we instilled into this individual, was how important education is. Not to stress about the relationship status quo, it is not a real big deal to be in a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship at this point in their life.

Needless to say, I believe we reached a point of understanding… At least I certainly hope so, only time will tell.

Other than this brief moment, I sort of caught up with the other tasks I have been assigned or involved with other than with this bewildering expedition. 

Photos are how I remember what has happened, unfortunately I was told that I needed to pack around my little notebook like everyone else…  

The other day I began recording our speakers, so when we do return, I will figure out how to attach these recordings for your audio pleasure, as it is now, I have no time… When I do think I have time, it’s time to go… haha, please enjoy my mild sarcasm while I have the time to express it. Good night BLOG World…

No comments:

Post a Comment