Sunday, July 19, 2015

Is it still sunday funday.... what, I have more time for more photos, well oh my gosh... Here are a few more while I sit here and BLOG... :)



I thought this little plant was unique, so I captured it in color and a selective color... I really enjoy taking these off color unique style of pic's.



I enjoy looking upwards and caught this fine photo of the tree's protecting us from above.



And a wonderful, slow morning to enjoy a cup of coffee and read a few pages of my book. We are in a no access zone... not even Verizon has a connection... 


Now we update our blogs...

I can take a few photos while the boss is away...


Another abstract mind at work...


I bet he is really downloading music... Jessica's favorite DJ right there... next to that banana...


oh not that DJ, LOL, yes,that Stink Bug was here before we arrived and it is chilling, just to show you how huge this insect is... We set a banana next to it.


At the Law Office


A nice picture of the nets for the Columbia River Fishermen of the Celilo Village...

I really love this black and white photo of the Canon picture, I can only imagine how many wonderful pictures this camera has taken in it's prime... Even though I own a Nikon, I admire other crafts of artwork.


This was after we reached our destination on the hike around the Pictograph cliffs.


The floor at the Gorge Discovery Center Museum...


No comments:

Post a Comment