Sunday, July 19, 2015

Second Sunday of travel

Day 8:  I think it's SUNDAY???? Beginning at Wellpinit Camp

This morning I woke up to the amazing sounds of wolves doing their war cries. Probably an exaggeration, but I believe there was 3 in this pack? Overall it was a good sound to wake up to…

I went outside our tent in attempt to capture a picture, yet the wild beasts were not in our vicinity. Big Kristy was already cooking, I attempted to help, but was not much help at all. So I cleaned myself up and began to read my amazing book called “Smile when you are lying, confessions of a Rogue Travel Writer” very entertaining book so far.

I hope to travel as much as this Chuck Thompson, although his travels were not entirely traveling to “Paradise” yet his travels are worth reading, so far.

Anyhow, I sort of caught up on my BLOGS, so at this time I shall add some of the Pictures of this trip so far… Please enjoy my fellow readers and bloggers…













No comments:

Post a Comment