Sunday, July 19, 2015

Arrival to Spokane and dipped into the Lake for a swim

Day 7 : Travel from K.O.A. to Wellpinit… A long day, we stopped in the Spokane area to gather some Art tools for the next few days.

Plus a few students needed to purchase pants and shoes without holes in them.
After we set up camp in Wellpinit, we ate a late lunch… discussed what would take place this late afternoon which was fun and then laundry…

Swimming was almost the best part of the day… During the swim, I was diving into the lake and mildly slipped... My foot is a bit bruised right now... But I shall live, I'm not handicapped yet...


The next part was the lousy fast internet service, I say lousy because the site access was limited… Who doesn’t allow YOUTUBE???? LOL, it is a school wi-fi… Regardless, we showered and then attempted to catch up on our blogs, as usual, a few students and Clinton required my semi-intelligence on computer technology issues, and I did my best to asist. 

This keeps me a couple days behind, well I am the cause of my own lateness on updates on daily blogs, by taking so many pictures of the awesome places we visit… Regardless, my passion as a hobby is with my camera and I feel it is progressive.

After most of us finished our laundry, the expectations were laid upon us… CURFEW!!! Apparently our usual sleep pattern are very inconsistent (I think our admin staff is getting grumpy, which in turn affects the rest of us). 

Who am I lying to, we are all very different, and accustomed to many different sleeping patterns. While on this topic of difference, we the HU students were discussing this issue, none of us have the same major… I think it is awesome, to add to the topic, among the most important learning aspects is my patience with everyone, I feel I am really good with patience but this event is increasing my tolerance. I certainly hope to not be so close-minded, or in the least sound closed minded. I welcome and at the same time am bewildered by the different personalities that has not conflicted YET…  

No comments:

Post a Comment